We work together with our families to secure the best possible outcomes for all our pupils.
In communicating with parents and carers, we aim to provide clear and helpful updates and information via:
- Parent Mail - letters are sent out via email to reduce our carbon footprint
- Parent Mail - texts are sent with important reminders or unplanned updates
- Monthly newsletter - sent via Parent Mail and available on the school website
- Parent noticeboard - outside the school to share key information with our community
- Website - the News pages provide the wider community with information about our achievements as a school
- Dinner Time Discussions - every week you will receive a summary of a few of the key aspects of learning covered during the week, some questions to ask your child about it and some reminders and celebrations of class learning.
- Class Dojo - a private platform for parents and carers to interact with teachers and leaders in the school community. During school closure we found a space that would enable us to keep in close contact with our families and following the pandemic we decided that it should remain! On Class Dojo you can like and comment on posts, photos and videos and also directly message a member of staff linked to your child's class. Any absence must still be reported via the school office. There is a class page and a whole school family page and we aim for 100% of families to be linked to Class Dojo. Take a look at the kinds of things we are able to share with our school community on Class Dojo: