HI! WE ARE OAK BUBBLE AND WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO WORK HARD AND BECOME THE BEST LEARNERS WE CAN BE!
Hello Team 3,
This is the place to find your home learning. Home learning will be put up on this page every Friday.
There will be weekly spellings to practise and you will have a spelling check every Thursday. You will also find Maths learning linked to times table and division facts. Lastly, there will always be a punctuation or grammar activity to complete.
If you are interested to find out about the learning we are doing in class, head over to the Year 3 blog.
Please email us any home learning at team3HL@st-jameshatcham.lewisham.sch.uk– this is a specific home learning email address for us to use.
Home learning is due in the following Thursday evening. Try your best and let me know if you need any supprt.
Home Learning 16.10.2020
|Week of 12/10/20|
|split digraph ate hate mate rate hide ride time lobe rode cone|
Grammar & Punctuation – Commas for lists
Take out the extra ands and put in the commas.
- The packet contained red and blue and green and yellow felt tips.
- At the top of the league were Birmingham and Manchester United and Crewe and Aston Villa and Walsall Town.
- Violins and recorders and drums and guitars were all set out in the music room.
- Britain is made up of England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The tube was full of purple and green and yellow and red Smarties.
- George had sandwiches and crisps and chocolate and cakes in his packed lunch box.
- Leah had invited Alex and Josh and Matthew and Oliver and Denum and Danielle to her birthday party.
The children loved it at the zoo. They saw monkeys and hippos and tigers and lions and a big polar bear
Times tables –
Practice your 3x table with the division facts e.g. 3 x 4 = 12 so 12 ÷ 4 = 3 and 12 ÷ 3 = 4